Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Swap


These are my latest creations. I am sending these into an Angel Company Group (My Paws) swap as well as using one for DIVA and one for my Mom and last, but not least, this is my make-n-take for the Scrappin' Friendzy!


I wasn't sure how these would turn out, as I only had a vision/sketch of the card....so it wasn't until last night while making them that it came together. I'm really happy with them...and they are very bright and cheery, and were very easy to make and assemble.


I used Ultrasmooth White cardstock, Black cardstock and Matchmakers Yellow #3 cardstock, Calypso Kalediacolor Pad, scrappers floss in black and a H.Swap Daisy with a button in the center. The stamped (in Palette Black Noir) saying is from TAC (More one liners) All products were purchased from TAC.


Now to send these off to their respective homes, and 60 kits to make!


Enjoy!

No comments: