Friday, February 02, 2007

Smokin H-O-T!!!

WOW....

It's Friday - hot clip day!

Last night - so rockin! I had my workout with MM...and met the new trainer - can you all say it with me?

EYE CANDY!

Got my contract and we talked about it...I signed my life away...lol...not really - but it felt like it...and then it was time to BRING IT!

Had a freakin fantastic workout. AND then it was time to hit the RB. Did my new cardio amount and then it was time...

DIVA time...headed to Issy and stopped at Subway grabbed the normal dinner and then off to the villa.

Had a great chat with DIVA and it was sooo good to see the Diva kitty. Watched a bit of tv then headed home.

Today has just been rockin....

Got up, hit the RB and then got ready for "B" to pick me up and then we headed to heaven and saw our favorite barista! And then off to the ofc.

Busy morning and oh no....

FIRE ALARM - EVACUATE THE BUILDING

No problem....hiked down....and rocked it...

the only problem??? No cute firemen coming to check on me in the fire stairwell...

*SNORT*

but the feeling of rockin it?? Priceless!

SO here's to a rockin rest of the day....

and HOT CLIPS on the way home

peace

No comments: