Friday, February 23, 2007

A hard and very painful lesson learned

SO where were we? Yes...it was Wednesday. "B" dropped me off after work and I headed in. I happened to run into the CUTE Canadian...okay I must confess....he's HOT! Smokin HOT....okay so we chit chatted and he gave me a big hug!!!! Okay, so one crossed off the list...SWEET!

Anyways...I decided I wanted to take it easy. SO I made a very unusual dinner for me...hence the hard and very painful lesson learned.

See I didn't have my normal amount of water for the day. Then I hit the treadmill, I don't think I had more that a 1/4 of a bottle - then I made dinner. Oatmeal and scrambled eggs. Uh, yeah...okay I didn't know the deal about FIBER.

So needless to say, I woke up Thursday with very painful stomach cramps, and was dry yakking. Nice. UGH...so I called in sick, took some Aleve, curled up on the couch and belched...and drank water...and slept. Finally I started too feel better.

I went and worked out with MM and told him the story....he so busted up laughing - cuz that has happened to him too. Whew...I thought I was the ONLY DORK in the world that didn't know the fiber/water deal. Whatever...lol....anyways.....so I headed to see DIVA and then headed home...to watch Grey's.

No comments: