Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIF - Thank Freakin Goodness

SO I must confess - this week has been hard. I've had some hard workouts...this is my second week of 3 in a week. I've felt crappy....been tired...and have managed to stay somewhat on track. I do need to get my butt in gear and get caught up on my cardio for this week. I've been (with MM's okay) taking it easy after our workouts and not doing cardio...eeks and...just to get re-rested. Is that a word??? Who knows...lol...

Anyways...I so didn't want to go to work. I thought well, I called in sick yesterday, so it wouldn't be out of the realm to call in sick on Friday. BUT NO...I did go to work. I had stuff to do...and training meetings to go to...so I went in and did it all....got caught up, did the meetings, I did get my taxes filed...YEAH ME....2 things crossed of the list from Wednesday...tee hee....

I felt bad, as I replied to Heather's (hi Heather!) evite as a no go...I've got so much stuff to do at the apartments that I need to get it done before I head out of town for Portland in a couple of weeks for my classes....it would have been fun to go and hang out and stamp, but it would have used the whole day....and I need to go get supplies and inspect the building and talk with the painters and blah blah blah blah and make a laundry list for Tony to do on Tuesday as he hasn't been around for a couple of weeks....and I've got to stay focused. Fun will be had and I'll work on the happy birthday swap for TAC. So I'll at least stamp a little bit anyways.

SO I headed to see MM...and boy - man oh man did he work me - ugh...My arms were burning - so bad in fact on one of the reps I didn't use weights....eeeks...but I still felt it....and then we did a bit o boxing...and well a few other things....busy busy busy...but good. MM totally rocks!!! He is soooo funny.....and then it was time to do a bit of cardio...I hit the treadmill and then I started to shake...oh no...so I went and grabbed my purse and checked my bloodsugar...eeks 75 right after working out....uh can you say too low...so I grabbed a banana and got into the car...headed to the office to get something to eat and let it get normal....so here I am - its normal again..yeah...I feel so much better....now time to head home.

peace and love

No comments: