Tuesday, July 25, 2006

My boyfriend cracks me up...

HA...

SO..."V" and I were discussing my "altering" of my hair that was to occur on Tuesday after work.

HE can't understand "WHY" I would spend $125 to get my hair cut and hi-lighted and low-lighted. Well, I usually get it done every 2 months...so really if you divide it by 2...well okay maybe it's a bit pricey...but I normally like how Jan does my hair....uh until recently....

SO last month the end of June, I went in. I told Jan I wasn't too trilled with my hair. I told her I really liked the length it was...and that she had cut my bangs too short last time and they had finally grown out...ugh that was a nightmare trying to get those grown out...see I have a widows peak and when you cut my bangs too short....sea aneome...ugh! AND that my hair seemed too dark underneath...almost it's natural color eegawds! Not natural color...lol

So...last time the end of June...she just trimmed my hair....did the hi-lights, low-lights and only charged me $80. AND I was pretty happy with it....

Well...with the jazz fest happening in what like 10 days...I wanted to get my hair done...the week before....so that it looked awesome....so I made my appointment and then she changed it like 3 times..and in the end I felt bullied in to going on Tuesday....ummm yeah today.

SO I decided I would give her one last chance. She just trimmed my bangs and around my face...she lightened my roots and then hi-lighted and low-lighted....and she didn't even style my hair just dried it...and she charged me $105...what the???

Anyways I'm not sure I am real happy with it...I will be going elsewhere next time...but what cracked me up the most was what "V" had to say....

Last night he said "So how are you getting your hair altered?" I simply replied...I'm getting it dyed back to my natural dark brown/blackish color and I'm gonna have her put big chunks of blonde on just the top layers....

"V" said....really? I said yes....he thought I was dead serious....so needless to say, he said when I saw him tonight..."Whew...i'm glad you didn't do what you said....he continued to say....I like the color but it's darker than you've had it lately.." guess we'll have to see...

Silly boy....

2 comments:

pinknest said...

lol! awesome. sounds like you should experiment with a new hair stylist!

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»