Tuesday, July 04, 2006

A little relaxation...

So after my doc's appt I headed to Sweet Additions. I did get a call from DIVA #1 and she offered me to go to the hideaway in the woods for a break and to read out on the deck. I ended up not going as I had to get back to town, get my meds and do a bank deposit for the appt bldg.

Okay back to a little relaxation....

I headed to S.A. and got a nice lunch. I sat down and truly enjoyed relaxing and reading. My lunch was good and I left there feeling good in general and ready to go forward with the new course of action.

I got back into town, and dropped off my prescriptions, then headed to Starbucks to get a vente iced black tea lemonade, unsweetened....then to the bank and back to get my scripts. Then back home.

So I have my new medicine and I have to wait til Tuesday to take it. So it begins....

No comments: