Sunday, July 23, 2006

Friday finally came and went...

SO Friday I got to work a bit tired...cuz of my late night visiting MeMe and the traffic on the way home...but I was in good spirits. The weather was to be oh so hottttt...but I would be at the office.

The day started off pretty good....lots of reports and then to finish off some Jazz Fest projects. Got most everything done now...YEAH!

Then the C.C. showed up...to give me his paperwork.....My oh My did I get teased at work...oh well....but the best news...the apartment is rented!!! Score!!!

Talked to Diva #1...and laughed....she alwasy lifts my spirit....such a good friend....

Headed home in horrible traffic....it was hot...hot...hot and it took forever to get home...once I got home it was soooo hot in the apartment...ugh!!!

Saturday can't get here soon enough...I'm going to Heather's for a bit....and I can't wait!

No comments: