Tuesday, January 31, 2006

R is for RANT

UGH...I JUST HATE people don't do what they are supposed to do. Really...I know that no one is perfect...but heck if you make a mistake...just fess up to it, or say hey I'm sorry I didn't do that or get that done....but I'll take care of it now. I am definately NOT perfect and do screw up on occasion....but come on really!

Okay now that is out whew...i can move on!

Let's see...it seems like forever since I have blogged. Since Friday....went home after work...met "V" had a great Friday night...just relaxing and snugglin' "V" made a fire and we watched Lord of War with Nick Cage, had a warm comfort food dinner...warm yummy soup and some nice warm crunchy bread...reminded me of when I was in Paris....*smiles*

Saturday...pretty normal...rested up, did a few apt mgr duties...LOL.."V" had to work and he wont tickets on Ebay...so he's going to the Superbowl with his bro. I am soo happy for him, for as long as I have known him....this is something he always dreamed of...but never thought it could happen.

Sunday...slept in...got up and met "V" for coffee at Starbucks...we laughed we talked had a relaxing time. Met the new tenant and got the lease all taken care of...the to relax and get ready for work...man does time fly!

Monday...ohhhh a case of the Mondays...I watched and waited and watched some more for my ebay goodies...no sign of anything!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!! Oh well...I'm also waiting on a TAC order from the big stampfest a couple of weeks ago...I am sure it will all show up at once, and of course when I'm not driving...LOL....murphys law!

I'm gonna post about Tuesday separately, cuz Im still dealing with it....ugh!

hugs and kisses

No comments: