Monday, January 02, 2006

TO King Kong or not?

Oh manic Monday! LOL...had the day off from work...which was very very nice! I woke up normal time, but just watched tv for a bit...and then had a relaxing morning. Took a mid morning nap...oooohhh to sleep in the middle of the day....so nice....thoughts of Oh to be a panda arose! LOL!

"V" and I decided to go see King Kong...i had a couple of free passes from work...so we decided to brave it. After circling the parking lot for about a half hour, we finally found a space....just in time, by the time we got parked and inside....we opened the door to the previews....whew...just in time.

So the movie started...now mind you it is 3 hours long....SO here is my two cents worth review....King Kong meets Titantic, meets Jurassic Park, meets Chicago, back to King Kong. NOW I must confess, my brother originally came up with the review...but after seeing it...I had to totally agree. The only part I didn't like was the bugs/spiders. IF you get the ebbey jebbeys...cover your eyes. Thank goodness "V" was there....he knows how squeamish i get.

All in all it was a good flick, especially for free. We still have to go see Narnia..as we still have free passes for that.

Hope you all had a great day!

No comments: