Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Let the SUN SHINE!!!

It's Tuesday - and the week is off to a great start. Everyone is still on a high from the Hawks winning and heading to the Superbowl. I've got Ebay stuff heading this way....yahooo....it's all "V's" fault...lol!

Well "V" asked me a - as he put it a VERY important question. He asked me if we were totally committed/engaged/married if i would let him go to the Superbowl. Well, I didn't hesitate, and answered from the heart. I told him...yes of course, if it was financial possible to do...that I would want him to go to enjoy the opportunity. NOW some of you may say yeah right....but it is truly how I feel. I feel that within reason each person should have something their own. I know without a doubt that "V" totally supports my hobby/craft okay okay obsession of crafting...heck he went looking for items on ebay for my upcoming classes in Portland.

So "V" asked me if I was ready to be exclusive and actually date. I'm not really sure - Yes I want to, I am just afraid that if it doesn't last....our friendship will die. UGH!!!!!!! But on the brighter side of the question...i got a fortune in my cookie at lunch....love has been hidden in your heart...it will blossom now. Hummm....so it's taped up on the computer screen. I guess if I have to decide which way to go....i will go...as I am a true believer...if is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. SO BRING IT ON "V"...I'm ready, and if I fall, I know you'll catch me.

It was a beautiful day today...and i took a deposit on the apt....YEAH!!!

night all!

hugs and kisses

No comments: