Saturday, January 07, 2006

Aaah at last the weekend....

Its Saturday and after a wonderful Friday evening with "V" I ended up sleeping in and got up, did a load of laundry headed to Starbucks got a vente Cinnamon Latte....yummmy...came back off to the dryer the clothes went. Did a few things around the apt and then headed off in the downpour to the office I headed.

My friend MeMe flew into town last night to help out for the next couple of weekends at the ofc. I picked up lunch and headed into work. I worked on my new project got a couple of pages done and then headed into talk to MeMe and my new friend (the gal who now has MeMe's job at work) Deb. We talked and laughed for a bit...then off to the next errand.

Made it to Costco before it closed, got a few things I needed...why oh why did I wait to go to Costco on a Saturday late afternoon....it was so packed....ugh!!!!!

Then off to head home...stopped by the po box to see if there was any mail....ugh why do i wait sooo long before going there???? Well, had some happy mail, mail from England to be exact...thank you humpfree...you made me smile! And a little okay beautiful card from a good friend...all i have to say is WOW...when you bought that stamp I never imagined it could look that beautiful! Now home to relax and catch up on some tv programs....gosh i love my DVR!!!

hugs and kisses everyone!

No comments: