Wednesday, January 18, 2006

What was I thinking?

Wednesday....hump day....S.H.I.T. day is fast approaching (So Happy It's Thursday) tee hee.

Meet the Diva's for lunch today....it was soooo much fun! "V"'s got me addicted to ebay now...i've bid on a few items...okay 8...he wants me to try and sell some of my jewelry there...i probably will....sooner or later.

SO...i am doing something so out of my normal tv watching....i watched American Idol...never have i really gotten into watching it....but it was fun and light hearted...and then....eeks....Skating with celebrities....lol...too funny...the reality shows they do these days.

Caught up with an old friend on IM...amazing how a little time of no contact changes things.

Well all...i've got a class tomorrow night...so i'll post what i created on Friday.

GO HAWKS GO!

hugs and kisses

No comments: