Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Back to the grind of things...

Tuesday...that really felt like a Monday. Day started off okay...until I got downstairs, I headed to the car to get my fav breakfast bars out of the trunk...and low and behold...guess who I ran into...*Sigh* I need to come up with a name to refer to him with...oooh I'll think of one....sooner or later...so after a little conversation I was able to head to the front of the building to wait for my carpool....so off we went to head back to work after a little long vaca...on the way we stopped at Starbucks....oooooohhhhh how i needed coffee! TY "B"!!!!!

We got to work...and so the day started. It was a pretty typical morning....but what was nice was my desk area was all nice and clean!!! YEAH!!!! Did reports, and the normal stuff...and wow the day was just flying by! "D" took me to lunch...yummy new Chinese Restaurant...even had leftovers!!!! The day finished pretty much as it started...NO real emergencies...headed home...traffic was just &*&E&*&E*W*&(EW&E(E&E(E!!!!

Evening was pretty normal...did a few things around the building...and then home...fixed my leftovers and settled down to watch "Must Love Dogs". I must confess I am NOT a huge John Kusack fan...but this film, I think has changed my mind. I laughed alot during this movie and really enjoyed it. IT is very light hearted....so if you haven't watched it....go out and rent it. I must confess I did relate to some of the dating issues....and I just love the interaction with the guy at the deli/meat counter. I have had that conversation more than I care to admit. LOL!

Anyways...I figured out how to add an audioblog...very easy, wish i would have tried to figure it out last week...but well it is done now. IF you want to hear the Winnie the Pooh phone...the mp3 is in the post below.

Well I am off to bed....sweet dreams....

No comments: