Sunday, January 01, 2006

Dinner with the 'Rents'

It was Sunday...and if you know me...you know i head up to the 'rents' every Sunday for dinner. Well it was a new year and we had "tails" for dinner...i was worried dad would bbq them...but no he didn't...they turned out wonderful!!!

Brother B called and we chatted for a few...it was good to hear from him and it really lifted mom and dads spirits.

On the way home i stopped at Central Market for some yummy turkey cranberry salad for Monday. I know now why i don't get it very often...at $6.99 a lb...go figure!

Anyways...i have Monday off and am looking forward to a relaxing day...maybe i'll get a few things done around here. I am hoping to go see King Kong...for a treat! I'll give you my "review" after seeing it.

Night all...may 2006 be a wonderful year!

No comments: