Wednesday, February 18, 2009

To "Scrapling" or not...that is the question.....

What is a scrapling you ask....well it is a tiny card made of scraps. It is approximately 1 1/4" x 4 1/4". Way too cute to make.

My week last week ended well. We had a potluck on Friday at work, I passed out valentine goodie bags...MEME came and visited. I made my turkey chilli...which was the hit....I went to Diva's house for a movie and the remainder of the chilli...and then home.

Saturday was fun-filled. I worked out with RICO and then headed to Heather's were we made scraplings for a swap on a TAC forum paperwings. Here's mine. I then headed home, got ready for my "date" with my fellowship group...we headed to Gorditos...I was sooo early, and everyone was late...I totally thought for about 5 minutes that I had been stood up by 8 people and 4 kids...seriously....after dinner we headed to Michael and Lydias for a little chit chat and dessert...then it was home again.

Sunday I laid low...I woke up with a nasty cough - still have it....and man oh man does it sucx...

Monday....headed to work, and then afterwards, Heather and I met for dinner at Panera and had our favorite soup then we went to see Paul Blart - Mall Cop...so many kids where there....they had the holiday off...but it was a FUN=NEY movie....

Tuesday was crazy - our stamps are being held hostage in a overflow of orders...lol....I ponied up the $25 rush fee so Heather's order could get here before her workshop....yes I had some stampes in there as well...but she's been having a real hard time lately at work and such....so I decided to surprise her....with a tuesday pick me up....so they will be here on Monday....plenty of time before her open house on the 28th....I can't wait to get my first 3 sets...yeah!!! I have 4 more coming with my order....one which is a hostess set....whenever it ships...I might have to rush it if it won't ship a week before my hostess club in March...don't want them to have to wait any longer than that...anyways....

Still have this crude...it's Wednesday....my voice has been going in an out....and I'm planning on heading home tonight and going to bed....maybe doing a load of laundry....hoping I can kick this crude...ugh...

Have a great nite!!!

No comments: