Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Rite Meets ATC

Again with the JustRite Stampers. I have been making mailboxes like crazy for the last month. First with my hostess club in January, then a couple for my two single friends...which they don't have yet...tee hee...and then for some people at work. I haven't taken any pictures...what?? But I will on the last two after they are given...as not to spoil the surprise.

So how does JustRite meet ATC??? Well, my boss asked me to make a mailbox for his wife, and then fill it with little cards so she could give to people who have been helping take care of her while she has been dealing with cancer. SO I was up to the challenge. I found some really nice pink, red, brown, beige patterend paper at paperzone, where I got the paper for the mailboxes...and then I paired it with some ivory cardstock. I used a small scallop punch and a small round one, and used the Curlz Alpha set from Just Rite to make the initital. I had to put some bling on it with a bit of ribbon. The card size is a finished ATC size at 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 and I even found some envelopes for them. Off they went into the mailbox...and to the boss man....so hopefully they are a hit. I've attached a scan - sorry its a bit wonky...that bling made it shift.

An update on the Squirrels.....caught a possum in the trap this morning...yikes....but no movement in TAR's ceiling...yeah.....hopefully this will be finished sooner than later..ugh the drama....

Heading to see NEW IN TOWN tonight....hopefully that will be a good movie....and tomorrow...busy busy day....I've got to make my(actually Diva's recipe) Turkey Chili for Friday's potluck and dinner with DIVA...it's gonna be a busy next couple of days.....


No comments: