Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What the?? Wednesday

WOWZERS....another crazy day in radio land...but fun. The sales people had their one-day fire sale...and that ended up being a lot of fun and a lot of extra work for me. Lucy had me keep track of all the orders for all the stations.....mega work....but good.

There was pizza a plenty around during lunch time....and then more dialing for dollars. At 3pm I headed into the studio to screen calls for Damon's show....no calls...oh well, there's always tomorrow...please call people....

Anyways....here are 3 more cards from this weekend....

The first card Ornamental Joy from The Angel Company uses a technique from WAG...it's an embossed resist with Walnut Inks - Cornflower....I also lightly sprayed some Glacier Glimmer Mist on the dark navy cardstock....I am loving that stuff....I know I know....Heather...you were right!!! The card is actually all blue...but apparently the scanner thought it looked purply.


The next card is a card inspired from Heather Scott using Sweet Goodies from the Angel Company....I changed it up a bit...and used a punched flower instead of a felt flower....and I stamped the circles on the back as well...gives it a different kind of feel....it was a hit on Saturday for sure!


And last but not least, is the Train Collage by the Angel Company. I borrowed the layout from a dear friend Jessica...hi Jessica! BUT I changed the papers....she had done the card in a trade last year sometime....the technique is spotlight brayering....and I just love how it looks....


Have a great rest of the day, I'm off to do a bit of shopping!

No comments: