Monday, October 13, 2008

A FUN-TASTIC Weekend

WAHOO!!!
What a great weekend! I had a very crazy week dealing with some stuff at the apartment building and work...but heck what's new...lol....and I got ready for a fabulous day of crafting on Saturday.
I got up - and ready and left the apt by 7:10 - headed to Rico's got there about 8 - worked out...got my butt handed to me on a platter....and then some....had a fun time tho as always...lol...I think I told him I hated him and that he sucked to which he just laughed at me...go figure...lol...then I was off....
I headed to the office where I went to the building next door and took a shower and got ready...then off in the car again up to Mill Creek to meet my gals from my Everett Hostess Club. I got there by 11 and set up by 11:30...we had such a blast. MEME came to join the fun...yeah MEME!!!

We made two projects (a) a Holiday Planner and (b) a stationary set... and then just crafted..and laughed and had a great time.


I then headed up to the "rents" and showed Mom how to use her George Foreman grill...we had a great dinner....and then it was time to head home...

On Sunday off I was to church, then I did a bit of grocery shopping - then home...a little craft organizing and a little tv watching and just relaxing....

I've got lots of stuff - craft wise to work on this week...to get ready for this weekend...it will be fun for sure....

Happy Monday!!!


No comments: