Monday, October 20, 2008

Let the craftiness begin

WOW...what a weekend!! I had 2 seperate outings if you will....card making wise. On Saturday the gals from work all got together at Miss G's condo in the clubhouse. I prepared 7 different cards and they did a stamp a stack...4 cards for $5.oo. What a fun day that was. While Laura, Miss G and Chris made cards, I helped Cindy make 32 of a holiday card and 8 sets of 8 notecards, in addition, she also put together an additional 8 cards from the stack....Wowzers....it was lots of fun.....

here is one of the cards from Saturday - right now it is my "new" favorite...I am sure it will be back again in some other project!!



Then on Sunday - my Everett Hostess Club got together....and we did 7 holiday cards. I showed them a couple of new techniques that were used on 3 of the cards....so after the techniques were done....they started making cards....I actually put together a set as well....as my dad didn't stay to stamp...he washed my car and changed the oil instead...so I gave him the set...fair trade right???? LOL...anyways....one of my new obsessions...is the marvy snowflake punches...I got the yellow and blue one.....In the card below, I punched the snowflake out of Kraft paper and then using the essential glue pad, attached glitter to it. All stamps, papers and inks are from the Angel Company. Contact me if you see something you like.


Enjoy!




No comments: