Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Happy It's Thursday Edition

Hello People!!
YEAH it's Thursday...and I carpooled today....yeah!!! Today has been much calmer, altho there have been meetings, and of course...Damon's show...but all in all it's been a great day!!

I decided to post the five remaining cards for you today....
This happy little daisy? is from the So Sweet set from The Angel Company...I used the flower bloom cuttlebug background and used the clear stardust which you can't see...happy card.
This next card I used the love peace hope cuttlebug background and the Trendy Holiday Tags from the Angel Company. When I got this cuttlebug background, I was afraid to use it, I didn't want to "cover up" the words...but I think this layout with the stamp works perfectly!

The next card uses the textile cuttlebug folder (awe cuttle love) and the Just Because set along with Treasure It both from the Angel Company - I have used this combo a couple of different times, but each time, I change it up a bit....love this card so much!!!
The next card is a card that dear Heather came up with for WAG...I had to just crack up....after she put it together she came over one day for lunch and was debating how to do the ornament...I love the final outcome!!! It uses the Joy of Christmas from the Angel Company and I lightly sprayed glacier glimmer mist on the dark green paper....love the effect!
And last but certainly not least....the Owl returns...from the Fall Fun set from The Angel Company minus the santa hat. I made this card first, but then added the hat to make the other card.
Hope everyone has enjoyed the last edition of cards.....I'll have to get better pictures...I've just been using my scanner as my camera is having issues....well really downloading has been an issue...hopefully I'll get it fixed soon!

No comments: