Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Crazy Days

Tuesday...what a day...and it's not even over yet....as promised I will show you 3 more cards from this weekend.

Here's an oldie but a goodie..."Let It Snow" by the Angel Company....I think I have made over 250 cards using this image. I used it last year for a couple of classes, some christmas cards, and this year for my hostess club as well as I made 100 cards for Cards for the troops....I just love how you can just stamp it, nothing else is really needed, a little snowflake cuttlebug background and a touch of ribbon. It is a favorite....



The next is the Gerber Daisy another by the Angel Company - I used it for my WAG trade and yet by changing a few things....it totally changes the look. I believe this is one of the first stamps I ever purchased from the Angel Company from my now upline Char. Hi Char!!


And finally, the caterpillar from SO Sweet by the Angel Company....it's funny, my dear buddie Heather hates this set, and I got it not really sure when or why...but I did....so I challenged myself to make a card using it for WAG for our ATC (Artist Trading Card) and it turned out pretty cute....for this version, I used the Leafy branch cuttlebug embossing folder....and you probably can't see it, but I used the gelly roll clear stardust on the antena and eyelashes...
Anyways, today was day two of answering the phones as a call screener for one of our live radio shows....it's pretty fun we'll see how that goes...and there was a trip to Bellevue Art and Frame to purchase the gelly roll clear stardust pens....I got all the gals from worked hooked on them on Saturday so off I went to purchase 6 - 2packs....lol...it was crazy the guy thought I was cra-zy..lol...anyways....


peace





No comments: