Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Boo Day....

WOW...what a week. It's been a rough one...but I have managed to make it through....barely.


I am still wearing my glasses...and hating life....I am sure I'll get over that....some day.


I did get my hair done...and it is fabulous...even Bruce loves it....those of you who know about Bruce know that is a BIG DEAL....


I finished my halloween cards and did get them mostly in the mail....I have a few left to hand deliver....but what the heck....they are done.... The Halloween cards use the set Spooktacular from The Angel Company - I also used cuttlebug pumpkin harvest folder and Martha Stewart's Drippy Goo border punch...couldn't resist....


I made a bunch of bags filled with candy....made a ton of them actually, and they were well recieved and it was fun - and yes last minute...I finished them just before handing them out today....seriously...lol....the treat bags use the set Sweet Goodies from the Angel Company and on the back I used a label to close them and it said...You've been BOO'd! Happy Halloween from Chan....too fun!!!


ANYWAY....drug boy and I have had our ups and downs this week....I am hoping for a nice peaceful regrouping weeekend.....I'm gonna do a bit of retail therapy tonight and pick up some yummy soup for dinner and watch a movie....


Then....Saturday....workout with RICO and Heather....and go from there....


Anyways....enjoy!

No comments: