Thursday, September 20, 2007

WAG - FRIDAY

Wow...where did the night go? Got up, hit the treadmill....and got ready to meet Char to set up the room at 8am. What the??? LOL!

Got everything set up and then it was time....to SHOP. A bunch of us got ready and headed to Izzy's for lunch....and then we went to Stampin Cat Studio's for a bit of shopping and a make-n-take. Lots of fun...cute store. I got some stuff for my Scrappin Friendzy class (inks and spray bottles) and I treated myself to a cool white pen to put dots on the scallops and a dove blender pen and solution.

Then we went to CRAFT WAREHOUSE....I want a CRAFT WAREHOUSE...bought tooo much stuff...but what the heck? IF you ever want to see a funny sight....watch 10 ladies go shopping in a craft store...talk about enabling...lol....I picked up some black webbing spray, a couple of giant clothespins to alter and a case for my crop-a-dile and a few other tidbits...then we headed back...to officially open WAG.

Let the excitement begin....we ordered pizza for dinner. We played some games, had a few challenges and then stamped...heading to bed really late.

I stayed up WAY TOO LATE putting together my paper swatch book. BUT it is done and looks awesome. I finally headed to bed....thinking of all the fun had during the day and a little bit nervous for Saturday....would they like all the projects???? Too late to worry about that now...lol.

No comments: