Tuesday, September 11, 2007

How cool is that?

SO today I learned I had a new blog reader! And was told that I never mention her in my blog...okay maybe I have once or twice. So hi Cyn!!!! Tee hee.

Okay so here's the story. Cyn is major prego...and she looks sooooo cute. And I of course, am the auntie with the mostest...I got to feel baby em kick. Now that had to be the coolest thing Ever!!!

Things have been crazy...doing the final touches for WAG. Almost have everything done.....I can't wait to get the heck out of dodge. I've got the building taken care of - just have to post a note...YEHAW....

And then...load the car, hit the road...oh stop and see RICO....yeah Rico...get a big hug...and then hit the road....stop at the UPS holding center, get my package that is being held hostage and then I-5 South Baby!

I've got a gift certificate I need to spend...yep it's burning a whole in my purse. Tomorrow is doctor day...gotta get test results...do a bit of work...and then....Mani/Pedi....at InSpa...I love my sales peeps...

Anyways.....peace out....more later!

No comments: