Friday, March 28, 2008

Officially I’m a sleeper-iner

What a week it has been…with the tragedy of the Alaska Ranger…all the memories, being UBER busy at work and seminars…I slept in. Waking only upon RICO’s ring tone…Hey Now You’re An All-Star by Smashmouth. WOW…a first for everything, I ended up being about 10 minutes late, and we work a bit longer to make up for it. HE had me hit the NEW old treadmill that he just got...lol....showed him I've been hitting my own treadmill..lol..we had a great workout as usual...however he kept teasing me that I was a sleeper-iner.

Overall the week has been great – a lot has been accomplished. Life is good. It’s good to be alive. The weather has been very wintry.
I’ve rocked it at work…I just love when that happens. Not too many exciting things otherwise have been happening…which is good. Things will be starting to HEAT up soon. With the upcoming scrapbooking events, Jazz on the Green evenings, the Golf Tourney, Jazz Fest, WAG and my birthday….looks like April – September will be buzy. BUT that’s the way I like it. And before I know it, I’ll be heading to HAWAII!

Anyways....more later....till then...KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!

No comments: