Thursday, January 21, 2010

Who knew...

So today I made a decision to open up another bank account. Here's a little history, back in August I was doing a bit of shopping for my outfit to wear to my sweet grandma's funeral. I was at store purchasing a pair of shoes when my visa debit card was denied. Really? SO I wrote a check and headed to the car to call the bank.

When I got in the car, the bank was actually calling me....telling me that there had been a suspicious charge attempted on my card so they shut it down so I won't get jacked. I was happy that they caught it, but grumpy that I would be without my faithful trusty visa debit card for up to 10 days...what the??? Anyways, I went to the bank grabbed a bunch of cash and they headed to Spokane. After coming home a couple days later new card showed up. I had decided on the trip to Spokane, that I would open up a separate bank account at another bank in case that happened again, and use if for all my purchases to the Angel Company with my customer orders. Well you know how it goes....got busy forgot about it.....

Until....last Thursday. It happened again...so I have been operating on cash and checks the last week and after doing a bit of research, I opened another account at a different bank for all my Angel Company customer purchases...and of course, when I got home, my new replacement visa debit card was in the mail. BUT now it's done...so no worries about being "cardless" again.

I also went to the new QFC across the street to pick up a few groceries and bought a kitty toy for the princess....its a purple fish, with long pink feather tails and a bell on it....i gave it to Tanzy when I got home, and she has been playing with it ever since...and that was 30 minutes ago...well with the $2.99.

Anyways....off to do something....

No comments: