Thursday, February 23, 2006

So Happy....

What a day! "B" and I went to Starbucks...and the random gal at the drive-thru asked us about the squirrels. OMG...now everyone knows about them...lol...it was too funny!

Had a pretty good day, busy - which is always good...asked "D" for money...tee hee (My boss asks my sales staff who (clients) they are asking for money from each day so I joined the bandwagon) I got a whole shiny penny!!! WAHOOO!!!!!!!!!

The drive home was full of laughs as always...."B" was sniping cars left and right...gosh I love pooling!!!

Headed to Safeway to pick up some Ingredients for life...tee hee...aisle 15 is where you will find em..."V" is working tonight...but is coming over after work (9ish) so I'm gonna make him his favorite home cooked meal....meatloaf, rice and broccoli YUM! Well I should be off to the kitchen to cook for that man of mine!
ttfn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sniping a squirrel???

pinknest said...

how did the dinner come out? sounds yum!