Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Catching up...

I'm finally home....whew...I made it thru..I wasn't sure it was possible.

Let's see...Sunday. Meet the "rents" for dinner at Tony Roma's it was fun..we laughed and had a good meal and celebrated their 42nd wedding anniversary. WOW...42 years!!! Headed home...and finished a few things for Monday.

Monday oh Manic Monday. I truggled (is that a word) all my TAC stuff down the 4 freakin flights of stairs to the car, and headed to work. Stopped at Starbucks....yum and got my coffee freak on...lol...no squirrel...darn it!!! It was pretty dead at work since most offices were closed. BUT the traffic was non existant...YIPPPEEEE. Made it thru the day...then off to my class...

*freaking out now* lol

Everything went fine....got there early, had plenty of time to set up...and then waited. It was good to see a few familar faces...and Andrea...gosh she is the best!!! There were about 40 gals...ranging from 21 to 72....I was pretty nervous...but all went well. Everyone like the project I think *wish* and had lots of fun! I didn't get any orders...but that was okay...it was a very good experience.

I managed to get home about 10pm....eeeks...gosh i love my dvr...so I watched 24 and headed to bed.

OH Tuesday....ugh....was tired when I got up...but was excited....I am hoping for a phone call....stopped at Starbucks again....and got to work. It was a normal day...got stuff done...had a huge project got it done on time...and then i met one of my customers for lunch at the Chinese place yumm and she placed an order...wahoo...headed back to work and finished the day.

Stamping after work...was fun...the gals and I got together in the conference room and stamped. I made 5 birthday cards...and put together some of my left over kits for a swap next month, and then I headed to Sears for my next adventure. I think it deserves it's own post.

ta ta for now....

No comments: