Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I bought a Rat Bastard


I did it. I did it. I can't believe I did it.

I spent $730, and was very happy about my purchase.

I bought a Proform 550s treadmill. I got it on sale. And it's gonna be delivered....Saturday, March 4th. I can't wait.

I've been putting off working out since I started carpooling. I love carpooling. And trying to plan working out around it was well not working out...no pun intended.

So I thought about it....and decided that I wanted to keep carpooling and decided to get a RB at home...so I could work out when I wanted to each day. I could watch tv...or listen to music...my choice at home....no waiting for the treadmill at the gym, no getting stuck in traffic after working out and my bs dropping on the way home.

NOW just to wait for the delivery...and they are going to put it together for me too....YIPPEE!!

1 comment:

pinknest said...

good for you! good luck!