Friday, February 22, 2008

Sending you a little love....

Awe, so the week continued...Wednesday was a get kicked in the butt session with Rico...like hello...when aren't they? The sad thing is, I always thank him afterwards and sometimes ask for more? What is with that? LOL.

And YES I SURVIVED THE DREADED DAY unharmed of course...lol...I made myself a killer dinner and just relaxed...took a bubble bath listened to some music and lit a few candles...very peaceful.

Friday...back at it again...I made Rico's girlfriend a bracelet for him to give her for Valentine's Day...and well she loved it...sweet! And Friday was a freakin fantastic day....No boss, Cindy, Taylor and I were going to lunch and then an appointment with Sally! YEAH! Tons of fun was had and then the weekend....

I was on a mission to go to Pike's Place Market...but for whatever reason...that didn't happen, well it sorta did...Okay so here's the story....I got up and was busy doing stuff around the apartment building...you all know that pesky managers stuff and before I knew it was like 11ish...by the time I got cleaned up, and ready to head downtown and then I approached the market - tons of people....and I totally couldn't find a parking place and there was a ton of people, okay I know I already said that...lol...SO then I decided to head home and try again another weekend...

I stopped at the Central Market and purchased some stuff...to make a new chicken noodle soup...with ground chicken meatballs and cheese filled tortellinis - the soup turned out fabulous!!! So the weekend turned out pretty good.

peace

No comments: