Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Here we go again...

WOW...the last few days have just flown on by...like a winter storm watch. Friday was one of those days...it ended up okay Heather and I had been emailing back and forth all day. She was having a stamping get together on Saturday and she realized that she needed a few things...so the list was sent back and forth all day...lol, by the time I left work, I had a list of things to pick up and or take to Heathers and I needed to get a few things too...The list included not only bringing me, but Rico too...lol...I did all the errands and headed home with a bunch of fruit to make salad for Heather's party. The evening turned out rather uneventful and I actually got some rest.

Saturday arrived way too early....I got ready and got everything loaded...and then I hit the road...I decided to stop on the way at Joann's and grab some easter grass and eggs. I finally made it down the 169 to MV...baby!!! And what fun we had. It's always fun getting together with the gals at Heather's. Jessica brought Brandon, Heather's kids Chloe and Broken (aka Evan) were there. We had such fun...lots of laughs, stamping, fun times...and good fruit salad and other goodies!!! I had a lot of fun teaching Chloe how to snap her fingers, how to wink and flick...Poor broken....he replied to me...I'm not broken anymore...then I told him all about my nephew Danen aka LP/Little Pumpkin and said well I could give you a nickname like that...he replied...no Broken's okay. Chloe kept saying to me...You're funney...hummm not sure that's the crowd I'm looking for you know the 4-15 age group...but maybe if one's got a cute single dad that might be my ticket in...lol....too much fun...I couldn't believe how fast the day was going...the next thing I knew it was 4pm....what??? Where did the day go??? We did make some pretty cute Easter things...I'll post those later....and just think...the day wasn't over yet....
As I was leaving...I called my buddy to go see a movie....National Treasure...Book of Secrets...yeah Nick Cage. My buddy works at the theatre and left me a pass...yeah!!! I got there a bit early so I headed to get some dinner....perhaps a mistake. As I got sooo sick around 2am - UGH!!!! Anyways...the movie was wonderful....and I got home around 10pm....and hit the sack...only to be awoken with a very upset tummy....ugh for about 5 hours I was up and down...and not liking life....I finally got to sleep around 7am. I woke again about 11 and called "the rents" and bailed out of visiting...I didn't even go to church...ugh...I suck! Anyways...I chilled most of the day...and finally around 8pm started to feel better.

Monday was a freaky day. No workout....still had to lay low...don't like laying low....Wednesday is gonna be a tough workout....ugh....made it through the day and headed home....took it pretty easy still as I had all my labs to do Tuesday morning....

peace...more later...






No comments: