Wednesday, June 14, 2006

An update of sorts

So it appears I have been neglecting my blog.

So sorry little blog.

IF any of you are interested in why the neglect (please don't turn me into the BPS (Blog protective services) *snort* here's the 4-1-1.

As of last week Friday night I've been staying at DIVA #1's hideaway in the woods. Much needed I will say.

I just love it there!!! SO peaceful. BUT...I've been doing the run to home and back again. AND at the hideaway...there is no computer...ha! which I think is good and bad...not sure which one wins more...lol!

SO let's recap.

FRIDAY - I finally got my hair altered. Yes it finally got cut and colored...or as I say "altered" it's a more artsy term...and well...in denial of any gray hairs...i use "alter" so there. So after discussing with Jan the one who does the altering...my dislikes of the last alter....she adjusts, fixes, gripes, gives me a hard time...BUT finally does what I want done...and actually gave me a break in price. YEAH! Afterwards, I headed to DIVA #1's....relaxed with Dottie the ultimate diva kitty!

Got up Sat morning...did a few errands and headed to the apartment - yes the apartment. I stopped at Pac Supply and picked up a few things and off I went. Did what I had to do and then....ta da...back to the hideaway. YES!

After a relaxing evening and a sleep over with "V" tee hee....shhhh don't tell DIVA #1...NOT...lol! Sunday was a lazy morning. Did a few things...read, relaxed...went to Sweet Additions for breakfast...and then to the office for a bit of work....that needed to be done. Just to get it done. Then off to the "rents" for dinner. After dinner stopped at good ole Walgreen's and got a few things that I needed....and low and behold they have M&M's now for the Pirates of the Carrabina movie....Sweet....can't wait to see that. Then back to the hideaway for a good nite's sleep.

Oh Monday...monday monday....got to work....forgot about the shortcut from the hideaway to the office....must ask Sugar Momma or Smooth about it again....but had a productive day...SO SO SO glad I came in to do the "stuff" on Sunday. Made the day much easier. UGH still haven't gotten reimbursed for "B"'s Survival Baby shower....ugh......money money money....ME ME...come back!!!!!! Moneyman needs you!!!!! Okay so do I!!! After work I headed back to the apartment - as I needed to pick up something from a tenant and distribute notices about the upcoming water metering. PLUS I wanted to make sure TAR knew I had been around so he won't be a turd...and say something....better to be safe than sorry!!! SO then I headed back...poor diva kitty dottie....it had stormed while I was gone....so I made sure to give her an extra bunch of lovin. OH report on two new season shows....TNT - The Closer...very good...I got addicted to it last season...and a brand new show....SAVED also on TNT....Awesome....let's hope the stay on!!!

Tuesday.....took the "Back Alley Sally" (as smooth calls it) way to work.....wahooo...no freeway at all!!!! Had a good day....starting to get stuff ready for me to go on vacation!!! YEAH ME!!! I talked to Me Me....it was good to chat with her....she took some amazing pics during her trip to Europe....made me long again to go back.....its amazing how a picture, a word, a song or a thought can transport you back....I was remembering the time in Belguim....hummm funny stories and such a fun time!!! Hello...back to reality....okay so after work I headed to the hideaway to check on diva kitty dottie...and then off to do a few errands. DIVA #1 called and so I chatted with her a bit....(Sending you big hugs) and then off for a little exploring - OMG...I so want to move over by DIVA #1 - in due time....I loved just the feel of the area...the people, shops, etc etc etc....I stopped at this one market and got a few goodies for lunch and dinner and then back to the hideaway.

SO I started doing some "house stuff" like laundry, taking out trash, the daily litter box...and playing with diva kitty....we had some fun....and then my two most favorite shows....Deadliest Catch on Discovery and Rescue Me on FX....Deadliest Catch has been interesting for me to watch since I used to work in the Fishing Industry and have been to all those places they go...and Rescue Me....what an awesome show...in between diva kitty and I were playing with her fishing pool birds...too funny....then off to dream land.

ttfn

No comments: