Monday, December 26, 2005

Ugh the weekend is officially over

Well another day has passed and I didn't do as much as I wanted to accomplish, but I did get a few things done.

Why does it always seem that when we start going thru a pile of "stuff" 9 more piles appear as we sort thru it all???

I did venture outside for a bit today. I headed to the infamous bead shop and got a few things. I am going to finish Rick's necklace tonight so I can take it to work and give it to him. I am anxious to see how it will turn out. It is a Geo and I've got a large sterling silver jumpring to hold it onto a nice black leather cord with a silver closure. Man jewelry...I am thinking I will make my nephew one so he can wear since he is in a rock band. Who knows....maybe he will like it.

I have been watching reruns of 24 on and off today. I found out that the season premiere is on Jan 15 & 16 - 4 hours!!!!! I can't wait!

The New Year is just around the corner and man what a difference a year makes. For those of you who know me...you know the story of what I walked into last year on New Year's Eve. I am just hoping that I can have the courage and strength to keep going this next year. I was so upset and depressed after everything, that it really thru me for a loop and I just managed to survive. There were times I was happy, but mostly I was just getting by. So here's to 2006...may it be a smoother ride!

It always amazes me how people just "use" other people. I know this person who helped this other person so much that they put themselves into quite a pickle...and now...that person doesn't have the time of day..what is sad is that I tried to be friends with this person also, and found out the hard way...friendship to them was "what can you do for me"...oh well, I guess it is better to live and learn than to never live at all...so we will just chalk that up to another lesson learned!

I am hoping to use this blog to "just get stuff out in the open" who knows...maybe if I write it down, things will get easier.

No comments: