Monday, December 26, 2005

Another year is fast approaching

Well today is the day after Christmas and I have decided that I should start a blog for the New Year....so...here it goes...

I don't know about the rest of you...but do any of you get gifts at Christmas that make you say "what the ???" I tell you my sil totally leaves me with a big what the??? Here I am a diabetic and what does she send??? BUT a very cute holiday tin...with CANDY...and not just any candy but candy with valentines day wrapping.....and not only that but she sent the same candy to my parents....what the???? SO one has to wonder....was it new candy or candy left over from last year....anyways...if you are wondering...I emptied out the candy left it with Mom and Dad and took the tin, now only to write the thank you note!

Now mind you, I am not really complaining but come on....have a clue! Well in case you are wondering I did have a good Christmas! I got lots of goodies from people at work, gift cards are always the bomb especially when they are to the craft store or to the bead store!

From Momma Char I got a Winnie The Pooh telephone....can't wait to put that together, it is supposed to do all sorts of silly things when it rings! From Brother B, I got a cool pair of chopsticks, a cool korean tea set, and an MP3 player....now only to figure that out!!! From Mom and Dad, I got a gift card, a cute ornament, believe it or not....Winnie The Pooh papertowels.

My two nephew's sent a dvd and cd with their musical performances. Now...I must tell you, Mom and Dad were good sports...listening/watching both all the way thru! The music ranged from speed metal to some covers including smells like teen spirit - nirvania to well...a silly song that started with "The Superbowl is gay....and from there you will have to wait til it is released...lol. I am very proud of those two for their musical abilities!

All in all it was a great day...spent with Mom and Dad, complete with bbq'd ham!!!

1 comment:

Char said...

Ok, now you have to let me know what all that phone does!!! Guess I'll have to come visit again so I can hear for myself.