Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Oh to be a panda...

LOL...well that's my current mood today...Just know if you ever have a bad day, go to the san diego zoo website and check out the panda cam, http://sandiegozoo.org/zoo/ex_panda_station.html usually it is focused on the baby panda...and no matter how bad the day...that little panda can make you smile. When I checked on baby panda earlier...it was nap time....oh to be a panda. I could sure use a nap...not because I'm tired, but just cuz.

Went back to work today after a long 4 day weekend...did the normal things...found my desk...did reports...worked on a few projects...helped answer the phones. It is pretty dead around the office with the holidays.

My dear friend/co-worked MeMe left today...I am very happy for her, yet sad that she will be leaving. She starts her new job after the first of the year out of town far far away. The good thing for me is that she will be here a couple of weekends in January - so I'm gonna meet her at the office and have lunch.

A couple of co-workers and I were discussing the "what the???" Christmas presents...and one of the gals said one year she and her husband got a vhs copy of Harry and the Hendersons, a Swifter, and $20...lol...."Some people just shouldn't give gifts" was the answer when I told the story of the gift from my sil with the tin filled with Valentines candy.

Momma Char had me crackin up today, she got a dvd/vhs combo for Christmas and since she lives soooooooo far out in the boonies....okay Bedrock to be exact...she is thinking of getting netflix, so today was an email day back and forth with questions....I love that she gets sooo excited about some of the "little things" cuz I also do and people often look at me funny, so it's nice to know there is another person out there with the same habits if you want to call it that!

Momma Char is anxiously awaiting the report of the Winnie The Pooh phone....I am so evil, I told her she would have to read my blog to find out...but alas...i need "C" size batteries....4 of them....so off to the store i must go!!!! SO .... you will have to wait til either later tonight or tomorrow.....ugh I should have read the box....I saw that it said 4 "C" size batteries...BUT I didn't see that it said NOT INCLUDED...UGH!!!!!!!!!

OH I love the mailman! Today he brought me a Shipwreck beads catalog...it is almost bigger than the office supply book...ooooh so many pretty beads!

All in all today was a pretty good day, Brother B surpised me with a call - even if it was just for a few minutes...it is so good to hear his voice.

All for now....unless I go to the store for batteries...which I might....need to make dinner first...but there is still time for a trip to Walgreens.

1 comment:

Char said...

Well, since I had that shipped direct, I had no idea it needed batteries. UGH!!!! You are leaving me hanging here.....get those dang batteries TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!