Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sure looks like fun....Pooh....

Its Wednesday...traffic was in holiday mode...22 minutes to work....wahoo!!! The trip is usually approx 45 mins plus. Got to work...needed coffee...ah coffee...yummmy....now if that cabana boy would ever show up...i'd be in 7th heaven!

Did my reports, checked email...worked on a project which included some research...finally got it all done...and time for lunch...so off to the kitchen i went to microwave leftovers. Then i decided to start gutting my area....ugh....how come when you sort thru a pile..."9" more appear??? That has been my question all week....BUT I did get 3 big draws cleaned out and emptied a bunch of boxes....i need to do a little organzing of some office supplies....tackle my desk and then to set up files for 2006. BUT it already is much better.

I made a promise to a friend *smiles* last night on "i-m" that i would try and post more on a bulletin board we both belong to...so today i did. And true to his form he teased me and posted back...I think that is my favorite aspect of our relationship...and well he is Italian...so that is a double bonus!

I think i have given up on ever having a "real" relationship with a guy well at least for the time being. I'm not gonna go looking....i've got too many other things to deal with than trying that rollercoaster again anytime soon! I was teasing "D" at work that i'm only gonna date Italian guys...or the Grizzle Adams type..lol....well at least for the time being I'm not looking. IT will happen when it is supposed to happen!

I did remember to stop and get "C" size batteries for the Winnie The Pooh phone from Momma Char...and well - I am happy to report...the phone works....when the phone rings...Pooh who is riding a wooden horse...starts to move, Piglet is hanging onto the tail of the horse...and well Eyeore moves his head back and forth...the sayings are really cute....there are 5 different ones...I'll see if i can record it on my cell phone and upload it here...just to drive you all crazy....so call away everyone!!!!

I hope everyone is having a good week...i am pretty happy with myself for not only starting this blog...but i've posted each day....it's nice to get stuff out of my head!

Nightie night everyone!!!

No comments: