Saturday, December 31, 2005

Goodbye 2005

Well I didn't post on Thursday....but well there really wasn't much time...after work "V" and I went to dinner and ran into the "user" people .... mentioned in Monday's post. They are sooo UNREAL!! I can't believe..they just act like nothing happened. Poor "V"...they were like so how's it going...etc etc...saying how wonderful everything is going for them...and if it wasn't for "V" they would never be where they are today, go figure.

BUT we did manage to have a good time...laughing, remember things from oh so long ago. We even pulled out a deck of cards and started playing at the table...it was fun and much needed. We were supposed to go see Narnia...but neither of us had the energy...so hopefully this weekend.

Today was a good day at work...got a few things done and then finished gutting my area....i got most of it done...i have a few things to do..but well that will have to wait til next week. I was supposed to leave at noon today...as i had taken a 1/2 day vacation, but i really wanted to finish my area and well "V" had to work til 4. SO i ended up staying til around 3 then headed to Tony Romas to meet "V" for an early dinner. IT was raining soooo hard...ugh...i got totally soaked getting out of the car just going into the restaurant. I'm so lucky "V" is around...he's such a good friend and we have fun together.

So after dinner we went our separate ways...i headed home...and logged onto the computer and had gotten a message for chat with the people on the bulletin board....so I decided to go. It's been along time since we had chatted. It was good to ketcup..ha ha...sorry lame movie reference. Anyways...i gave them my blog link so who knows now a few more people know about this. BUT I'm not gonna change what i say...cuz if i did...what would be the purpose of this?

Anyways...it is time to hit the sack. I've got a busy day tomorrow...I'm going to breakfast with the diva group..lol...and then "V" and I are going to the basketball game...and well then the countdown begins to 2006!

Night all!

No comments: