Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another weekend gone by....

Well, it's Sunday evening. The weekend was good, relaxing and way too quick. I didn't get all that I wanted done, but I made a good dent. And really, that's all that matters...right???

This week should prove to be a good one, and a busy one for sure. I am anxiously awaiting a fun Wednesday. I am of course going to work, I have a drs appointment and then I am meeting some friends from my old job for happy hour....and then.....

It's movie time with DIVA. WE are gonna go see the Help. I am really looking forward to seeing that movie and spending some time with DIVA.

Thursday...will be another busy day.....I've got another dr's appt. and then a new tenant moving in...and then....the Vampire Diaries season premiere. Yippeee!!!!!!!!!

Friday...ugh....final walk around the building with the painters....hopefully the few things they have to finish will get done....ugh....want that all to be done with...really it's about time.

Anyways....here's to a great week...a busy week and a potential roadtrip....

ciao

No comments: