Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Murphy Stikes

UGH....

So here is how it played out....My 4 bundles of magalouges just departed Salt Lake City with a delivery date of Wednesday.....yeah right....we'll see....my courtesy copy is still not here.

Did you hear me?? IT'S STILL NOT HERE.

What the French.......toast.....ugh so so very frustrated....Heather was wonderful and called me last night after she got home from the Movie...to do a play by play of the magalouge and even scanned a few pages that hadn't been posted yet....so nice....anyways......I can't wait to get it...

My two huge orders still haven't shipped yet...but there's hope...I called the home office and asked what day the were shipping from....and they said last tuesday...so i placed everything on Wednesday....as long as it ships by Friday I should be safe for my hostess club....ugh...the other gals are here at work so that's no biggie on the time frame.

Dinner was soooo yummy - panera bread has some awesome soups and now they list the calories....i know it's a good thing...but sometimes you just don't want to know, know what I mean??? Oh well....

Anyways...the movie Bride Wars was very funny....we had a blast...I did sneak two cans of dt dr pepper into the theatre...but really there was like 5 other people in there....so that was nice to have a free movie and a free soda....

It snowed this morning....what the??? LOL....ugh this winter weather....and the freaking contractor dude finally called me back....and he hopes to be done this next weekend, he said he'd call on Monday....ugh.....will it ever be finished????

Anyways.....here's to a ups delivery, a courtesy copy magalouge and shipping news for my big stamp orders....

No comments: