Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It’s YOUR turn to do the dishes pops!

LOL…So Sunday was here. Did a few things round the apartment and then grabbed my infamous tomato, cucumber, onion salad (okay I made 2 – one without onions for momma) and then I headed up to the ‘rents’.

Mom and I finished watching the Queen, and then wheeled on down to the living room. I worked on a few cards, while mom watched, we chatted while pops was out and about. LOL…he’s so funny. The afternoon passed pretty quickly, and then it I headed out to do a few errands. I headed to Blockbuster to drop off the movie, stopped at OHT to pick up the ETW box and entries for work, and then to Albertsons. I got a few things I needed for the week and a Portabella Mushroom for pops to grill. I headed back not to shabby…40 minutes start to finish. SWEET!

Dinner was great….we had fun, laughed, and then it was time for the dishes….Uh Pops, I did them yesterday your turn!!!….lol, it was sooo funny….Pops and I went for a walk around the block and then he packed up all my stuff and off I went.

The best thing was I got to talk to MM…YEAH…I so am his new ultimate groupie stalker fan…lol. It was soooo good to talk to him. I miss him so much. HI MM!!!!

Made pretty good time and finally got home….headed upstairs and put stuff away…and then it was time to hit the rack….

No comments: