Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Seriously....

WOW....

Lots to catch up on.....Let's see...
CKC was a blast, road trip was HIsterical...classes were good, shopping fabu, ran into another angel Tammy, craft warehouse awesome, michaels yeah gift card, thank you I'll get the purple flowers in the cool tin...lol...and then SONIC... OMG! Love it! There was rain, sun, fog, sleek, and snow on the trip....what the??? Called the squirrel guy....cuz I could lol...won 2 sets of Nestibilities - yeah me! We hit Starbucks a ton of times....gotta love the gift card hook up! Sweet!
Things have been crazy at the building...it's like a mass exitdous....seriously...lol oh well..no more squirrels....been busy having fun....had a great weekend....headed down to Heather's just to pick up my stamp order so I could show my gals on Sunday...sold a ton of stuff...yeah! And well...today it's St. Patricks Day....I put on a little potluck for my staff, lots of fun...made my turkey chili...totally a crowd pleaser...totally gonzo...lol.
Grandma is doing better....day by day....and well I'm okay. I've got a fun busy weekend coming up and I am really really looking forward to it.
All for now...peace

No comments: