Monday, March 30, 2009

Catching up with Creativity

WOW.....

Spring is trying to bloom....but with the rain and cold....who knows if it will ever show up. Lots of things have been happening.....let's see...

Been busy at work and trying to rent apartments....seriously. Twilight came out on dvd, and I finally got my copy....yeah Team Edward....lol....I've had a bad cold/cough so I've been dealing with that...seriously will it go far far away....and hummm....Oh I made a really cool magnetic frame with Heather and the Maple Valley girls.....I need to get a picture of it up here....and I've had a creative spurt lately.

I made cards for my sister in law Renee for her birthday using a Just Rite Stamper...I didnt use a border, just the letter...and what else, Oh I had a get together for the gals from work for a bit of stamping on Friday night.....and Heather and Annissa came so that was fun....Cindy and I got together on Saturday as she couldn't go on Friday and stamped at the office....I made some cards for a swap on Paper Wings....and the cards from Friday I am also using for my hostess club on Sunday....which MeMe is gonna come...yeah!!!!

I am doing okay, just tired of late. Grandma is doing better, so that helps...it would be fabulous if I could rent an apartment....I'm gonna try and go to the April social on Saturday evening with my fellowship group....and I'm really gonna try and go to church on Sunday....haven't been for a little while....ugh.....but that's okay....My 40th bday is coming and I've got lots of goodness planned for that....yes, I am looking forward to a special dinner....I'll tell you more....later....Anyways....here's all the card goodness....

Card for my sister in law Renee



Cards from Friday and for my hostess club next Sunday





And finally the card for my swap on Paper Wings....



Have a fantastic day!!!

No comments: