Monday, April 30, 2007

YEAH it's Friday....


A little bit of green, a little bit of yummy food, good conversation and look what you get…

A FREE LUNCH. YEAH. SO the big boss and Lucy took me, Cyn, Lester, Sig, and Di out to lunch. We went to the Calcutta Grill at Newcastle Golf Course. SOOO nice. We had a great time, great food, great conversation and time away. I was soo good, had lots of good food, and even a bite or two of desserts…and then it was back to the office.

“B” and I had pooled, so on the way home, we had a nice little chit chat. I got home, talked to Brother “B” (you know the other “B” lol) and then I made some dinner. What a relaxing time. I then decided while I was catching up on my shows…gosh just love my DVR…I needed to start working on my bday swap for Heathers. I could not wait to see Heather, Jessica and Becca. Just love those gals…and boy oh boy did I need a creative break. SO I gathered all the stuff I needed and here’s what I put together.

No comments: