Wednesday, April 08, 2009

April Showers....

Lots has been going on since I last checked in.

Still trying to rent a couple of apartments....I've decided it's like internet or speed dating....you put out a little ad, you talk on the phone for a bit...and then you meet...and hope well that you get called back. As my brother reminded me....you ask for a deposit instead of a blood test. Great. Leave it to the big bro to keep it real. Seriously.

I had a rough week, covering the phones and such....such drama hate when people call in sick all the time....especially when they know we are shorthanded. Seriously. Oh well....

I had a workout with RICO...which was fun...of course...and then a bit of shopping, and then back home to show the apartments some more.

Let's see....I had my hostess club get together...which went fabulous....MEME showed up!!! yeah MeMe. We made the same cards as the gals from work, which are posted below....The cupcake is the total hit!!! Love love love that card!

And then...the excitement....my 40th bday was fast approaching.....wow who knew??? The week started out great....Heather and I went and saw Knowing...Nick Cage...Yumo! The week really flew by....we had a pot luck on Friday at work, which was a total blast....I made my now famous turkey chili...thanks DIVA for the great dish....I carpooled with B-Rad...we got coffee....and then to work. I got a dozen long stem red roses from Bill (previous boss) and the pot luck...and then on the way home...B-Rad got me the Twilight soundtrack and we listened to it on the way home...and then.....It was Saturday.

No comments: