Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hump Day

WOW...it's amazing how fast this week has gone so far. The apartment building is still getting painted...but hopefully it will be done on Friday before Labor Day...YEAH!

Work is good, lots to keep me busy...reports, reports, reports...decks, decks, decks and 2012 budget planning oh my!

Anyways....some sad news. The Angel Company has officially hung up their wings, and closed. I was very lucky to be an angel for the past 7 years. The Angel Company was a great stamp company to work for. I was encourged to be creative and spread my wings...I have made some amazing friendships and am glad that they will be there for the long haul.

There will be more about TAC on Sunday when I participate in the PaperWings Blog Hop on Sunday.

PSSSS - guess what???? Tomorrow is So Happy It's Thursday!


No comments: