Monday, January 26, 2009

What a FUN weekend....

WOW....did it ever go by sooo fast. I had a fun trip to Paperzone on Friday night and got all the stuff for the mailboxes I needed....hit the grocery store for a couple of things...and then homeward I was.

The night was pretty relaxing...and the it was Saturday....

Up and out to see RICO who killed me....seriously...who knew that tugboat ropes were that heavy...dude...seriously killed me....then I went and hit Walmart for a few things...including a cool veggie tray to go holder...for a freakin $5...such a dea....I know I have professed to hate Walmart - but every since I got hooked on their cranberry/apple sugar free crystal lite type of drink...I've been going...and I even found a package of chocolate covered pomagrants for pops.

I headed home, but stopped at the office to see if my TAC NEW Magalouge was there....bummer dude SO NOT THERE....ugh....then home to get ready for the potluck....got everything ready and then headed to the Ronda's. We had such a fun time....the kids were fun and crazy...just like I like it....then home again....

Sunday...the usual....headed to the 'rents' and indexed and cut all of pops stamps for him....and then a little dinner and homeward....and time to get ready for Monday Monday Monday.

Watched a little tv...and yes I did watch...the trainwreck of a show...Rock of Love Tour Bus...ugh...unbelieveable...lol...and then time for Monday...

Traffice sucked...but it was very cold and sunny....got to work....and NO Magalouge...so hopefully it would be here at lunchtime....ugh...NO SUCH LUCK...and then I checked ups to see where my big bundle of them were as they are supposed to be delivered on Wednesday...what the freak...they are "EXCEPTION ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS" in Salt Lake City of all places...ugh....oh well...

Getting ready to head out....heading to Issy to see Bride Wars with Heather....and gonna stop at Panera for some yummy soup before the movie....I'll report the location of the MIA Magalouge...the sad thing is Heather's arrived at her house today....SO MY SHOULD BE HERE TOMORROW....Unless Murphy Stikes...

No comments: